Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Full Moon Fever


      This is my first time taking pictures with the moon. I missed taking pictures of full moon many, many times. But this time I got it!
      Been outside since 9:00 in the evening last night until 11:00 p.m. Been trying to get the best shots as possible. I don't really know exactly how many shots I got just this full moon alone. These pictures I posted below are my favorites, the rests need to be deleted.
      The moon was beautiful last night and I really want to stay a little longer but, while taking pictures of it the neighbors dog kept barking on me. So, I decided to stopped cause I think I'm disturbing my neighbors from their sleep.
       But I'm hoping that whoever views these photos will like them. Feel free to give your comment. Any comments are welcome.


You can buy this image at  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/full-moon-ester-rogers.html 















No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Translate?