Saturday, April 14, 2012

Best Friends No Matter What


              I woke up this morning with "picture taking" on my head. It's so pretty outside, so colorful....it's full of life. I asked my wonderful husband to come with me with our 2 wonderful boys to go somewhere quiet. I want some fresh air! So, we where thinking where to go and  we actually found a beautiful spot. It's totally quiet, and I loved it!
              I started taking pictures, though, it was so challenging  for me to shoot because it was so windy. This one is one of my favorite.

               You know why I love this photo? The reason why I love this photo is because the cow and the crane have a good friendship. See, it's like "No matter what you are, no matter what I am, where still friendso matter what."

No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Translate?