Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stink Bugs

               I was at my tomato garden at 6:00 p.m. yesterday checking if there are  red tomatoes when I saw these bugs. At first, I don't know what kind of bugs these are so I called my husband out. Literally, they're marching, LOL!
               After an hour, my husband was searching online to see what kind of bugs they are. Then he told me, ohhh.. it's stink bugs!
               I used Macro mode shooting these bugs because they're so small, plus the wind blowing the tomato leaves.
               Sometimes, I think being a photographer (professional or not) you have to take pictures of anything,huh.

SCIENTIFIC CLASSIFICATION

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Arthropoda
Class: Insecta
Order: Hemiptera
Family: Pentatomidae
Genus: Halyomorpha
Species: H. halys

BINOMIAL NAME

Halyomorpha halys































No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Translate?