Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Little Musician



              This is my little musician, Christian. when I was pregnant with him I always put the walkman on my belly and play Christian music all day. Sometimes, when I go to sleep, I just leave the walkman on my belly playing Christian music. And now, I guess this is it, Christian loves to play guitar and piano. He plays my guitar way different than other kids. While strumming the guitar strings he keeps humming as well. He loves Christian music. We tried to play different  kind music to see what he really likes, and he really knows the Christian music and we are so proud of him.
               He also loves to play piano. He plays with his two hands and those little fingers can play. So, I'm going to keep teaching him because I can feel that this little boy of mine have a wonderful gift, a wonderful talent that he can use  when he will grow up and be on his own. I'm so grateful that that God gave him to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Translate?