Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Balancing Love and Truth




           Time to have a little break from my boys. My husband took me to Tinseltown ( movie theater) to watch Snow White And The Huntsman (love this movie). While he was buying tickets I was just looking around the parking lot to see if there's anything interesting. Well, for me there were a lot of  interesting views to shoot, but this one captured my attention the most. 
           I was thinking of something illustrational or it can be inspirational, so, while I was staring at this light post I was thinking "what can I do with that?" but, I shoot it anyway.
           When we got back home, it's time for me to review the images I took. While viewing on this light post...the idea just came into my head. And this is it now.
           I hope this will give inspiration to everybody that Love and Truth should always be balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Translate?