Monday, June 11, 2012

Bird House In Dreamland







           I've been thinking all day to create something different. I'd like to go somewhere quiet, and far from the city. Well, can't go anywhere right now, my car have a problem. My car have problem but it doesn't mean that my passion in shooting images would be a problem co'z it's not. 
           Now, this is the first time that I've seen a birds house way opposite to my expectation. Well, now I realized that not all birds house are pretty like I always think of. These birds houses are just simple wood nailed together with a very long, big nails. These birds houses are located in my inlaws backyard.  At first, I was laughing about it, but after I shoot and reviewed the images I think I got an idea. 
           I always want these images to look more dreamy, and full of life. I did a little burning, painting, coloring, and lightning effects on these images to make them look they way I wanted.
           Well, I hope you will them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Translate?