Saturday, June 9, 2012

Walking Barefoot


Buy this image @
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/walking-barefoot-ester-rogers.html?newartwork=true


               Well, this is my feet. LOL! My husband surprised me by taking me to the park after watching the movie "Snow White and the Huntsman". I was wearing high heels so I don't  think I can walk around the park (big park) wearing them.
               I took my high heels off and start walking around barefoot, ouch! The ground is so hot! These tiny gravels are hurting my feet. Joggers were actually looking at me, I don't care what they were thinking. Well, not too long we got lost and looking for the way out. I can't walk anymore so my husband had to carry me on his back like a little girl. LOL! 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Translate?